Monday, July 2, 2012

Aren't Weekends Supposed To Be Relaxing?

Sorry for my lack of updates over the weekend. I had originally intended this to be a daily blog but sometimes life just gets in the way. It's not always a bad thing as I got to spend some time with good friends yesterday!


There were legos involved. It was awesome.



Aside from being on-call for work and hanging out with friends, I had originally intended to do some long jogs to get ready for distance running. That did not happen. Why? Because of this.



Those numbers were in the triple digits this weekend. I am NOT jogging in 100 degree heat. That's just asking for some kind of stroke. They'd find me in a sticky puddle of my own sweat out in the middle of the road. I'll pass, thanks. Tonight it's back to weight lifting though and I'll be making one of my favorite breakfast recipes. I'll share it with you tomorrow!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment