Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wouldn't ya know it?

So you may, or may not, have asked yourself "What happened? Why did this blog start only to go all quiet after a few days? Has she given up already?"

The short answer?

No. I didn't give up. Instead, right after getting into this whole working out thing, I got sick instead. Yay.



The hubby is well versed in not just working out but is also a trained medical technician so he put a strict kabosh on my exercise this week. Booo! So yeah, my workout got put on hold till this weekend.

I admit it, I've been bad though. I've gone out and gone for short jogs where I could because quite frankly they are a source of stress release for me and I was going a little stir crazy. On the up side, I can go back to working out starting on Monday and I am actually looking forward to it. One way or the other, I am determined to get into shape enough to pull off this race in April.

For now, I'm gonna go chug water and stare at my calendar...

No comments:

Post a Comment